Considered as one of the most accomplished and sacred journey in one’s life time, we understand and respect Hajj and its serenity. We at Jusmin Travel take no attempt to miss anything that would take to look after your each and every requirement. From booking to delivery of tickets and essential documents we will look after everything you need. We ensure you the peace of mind and wish you the more on your journey towards Allah, himself.
As a precautionary note please have a look on the following recommendations so that you could be at ease at your journey. In case you have any quires feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on any one of our office lines. We will be there for you, at your service always.
Travel Items recommendations:
Many of the following items are available in Saudi Arabia, but in order to save time searching for them, it is advisable that you should bring them with you.
- Notarized photo copies of your passport, in case your passport is lost
- Vaccination Record Book
- Name tag should be with you at all times in case you are lost or have an accident.
Take a sufficient amount of currency to cover your own personal expenses. Have most of money in the form of travelers' checks and a small amount of Saudi riyals. There are Money Changers in most shopping centers in Makah and Medina. The exchange rate is approximately SAR275-SAR285 for A$100 depending on the day.
Bring your own personal medication for the duration of your stay.
Sturdy, hard-cased luggage’s with heavy duty wheels. A waist pouch to keep and carry valuables, at all times. Carry on bags (given by your travel agent) for carrying personal things during Hajj. A money pouch, which can be hung around the neck, you can get this in any major shopping centers.
Clothing and bedding:
- An Ihram set (given by your travel agent). The Ihram garb consists of two pieces of white, plain cloth, either 100% cotton or light terry-cloth. These are cool to wear and also provide for better absorption of the heavy perspiration you will inevitable experience during Hajj.
- Light and airy clothes for street wear. Take enough clothes to make your stay comfortable, but don't over burden yourself with unnecessary items. Professional laundry facilities are available in Saudi Arabia. Madinah is cooler than Makkah so take some jumper/jacket/shawl as the early mornings tend to be cold. Sisters can buy a nice abayas in Makkah for everyday wear, observe modesty at all times.
- Slippers for use during Ihram for men. Couple of pairs of comfortable shoes or sneakers for ziyarah and shopping.
- A large and two small face towels, toilet paper (non-fragrant) for overnight stay in Mina/Arafah and Muzdalifah.
Toothbrush, toothpaste, moisturizing and disinfecting hand soap, bath soap, shampoo, disposable razors, shaving cream, small mirror, comb, nail clippers and disinfectant, deodorant, tissues and toilet paper. For Ihram, bring a non-scented soap and a miswaak.
- Always carry Bottles water and bring in your bag all the time to avoid dehydration.
- Do bring a plastic bag/canvas bag to put your shoes.
- Mobile phones to keep in touch with your group and also to phone home. SIM cards only valid for a month are available over the counter in most phone shops in Makkah and Madinah. Before leaving, make sure your phone can accept any SIM card, as opposed to being tied to a network.
- Small flashlight, with extra batteries for use in Mina/Arafah/Muzdalifah
Last but not least:
- Prepare yourself mentally for a lot of frustration, mental anguish, annoyance and anger. To obtain a Hajj Mabrur (one that is accepted) you must not let these things interfere with your ibadah.
- Prepare yourself physically for a lot of walking and physical exercise. You may be walking back and forth from your hotel to the Haram at least 10 times a day, not to mention logging tawaf's and sai's that come out to miles in the end.
We wish you the best for the best journey of your life. A journey Towards Allah...!!